Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinese New Year!











Yeah! haha. The Chinese New Year is here! Which means, HOLIDAY! ahhaha. BUT, yes, there is a But... But, I still have to study because... I have tests immediately after the Holiday. So sad... Please, pray that I will be able to manage my time to study, to bake and HAVE FUN! hahahah. See the pictures, that's my niece. Yes, my niece. My cousin's daughter to be precise. She's a year older. Anyway, these were taken last year. It was her birthday and my uncle's b'day during New Year so we celebrated. And the other one, is of my cousins and my uncle from my mom's side.



This year, the pictures have been cut down. maybe I'll take more. haha. Ooh... My fringe was short... hahah. I look so different. And the other one shows all of us celebrating my late uncle's birthday.

No comments: