Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RBS 2009

Tmr at about 12 or even earlier, I will be leaving for Residential Bible School 2009. I will be up there in Cameron Highlands for about 4 weeks. In the 5th week, I will be somewhere else doing the mission trip.

During this time, I will not be allowed to use my phone, it will be kept with the school staff. I also cannot access the internet whenever and wherever, I think I can go to Cyber Cafe though. I can always use snail mail as well. :D Don't be pissed if I don't reply.

Don't worry, I will enjoy myself as assured by those who went before me. :D

Chinese New Year is awesome, as it has always been. :D

I will miss my family and my home. I will miss my mum's cooking, and my bed. :D

Bye guys!

Eunice W.

2 comments:

darllyN said...

CANT WAIT FOR 2ND OUTING BABEEE =p

James said...

Updates Updates!