Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April

So, my break is coming to an end. I am not happy bout it but there's nothing I can do.

I went to Damai Laut. Fantastic place, full of seafood, bit old school, very kampung-like, worth going to, for the beach is awesome. :D

Here are some pics to show you what you're missing. :D So we arrived at about 4 or 5. We later went to the lobby area for our welcome drinks. Took this pic at that time.

By the pool. :D, lazing around.


While I was lazing around, my mother spotted a raptor. It's a bird, just in cases. :D Very grand creature, circling above us. Later another one appeared. They just soar, like riding on the wind, and have no need to flap their wings. Very smooth. :D
For breakfast, there's of course your nasi lemak, porridge, but none of those can compare to this baby. :D This is known to me as pain au chocolat. Say it like phan o schocola. :D Chocolate bread. Delicious, sweet, chocolatey, soft. Good. :DDDD

Here's another pic of what is across the sea from us. Pangkor Island. :D You can take a boat across for the day if I'm correct. :D

On the second day, sat under one of these wooden big umbrellas and enjoyed the sea breeze as well as the waves.


Here's what one of those things look like. Sat there waiting for the sun to set.


Almost there.

Clouds came and blocked the sun. :(, but the breeze was so good, we didn't want to move.
hahahha, we left eventually.
Anyways, I had fun. Soon, it'll be time to go back to school and it all starts all over again.
Until my next break, I prob won't update. When my next break comes, I might want to get a part time job or laze full time. Depends. :D
Eunice W.

No comments: