Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Life and the new year 2007

Life is good and sad. haha. You're most probably wondering why? Well, it's sad because, next year, I'll study, study, and study. I'll also be going to tuition. And I'll be doing Bio, Chem and Physics. Pray for me to study, study and study, with discipline and with that hard working spirit. How did I make my decision so fast? I was talking to my brother Paul and his wife, Britt-Marie and I asked them for advice. They're genius! haha

So Britt-Marie said that I should take the class which I like. I told her neither and she said take the one in which I can do better. So one side of my brain was thinking Arts! and Then in the other side of my brain went Science!

Paul's advice was simple, study. He said that it would be better for me. And it's only two years of study, well, after that, I'll have college and University... I'll let that worry for itself first... Other than Paul, my mother says that Science is better too. Oh yeah, I'm going to tuition. Officially. Well, there's a first time for everything.

Good part of life is, I have my family, friends and God who will support me and help me as I learn that studying could become a normal daily life thingy. Besides, if anything i'll fall back into Arts!

Also, I spent new year's eve at KLCC watching the fireworks! Amazing, Great and very bright and loud. But the good thing is I enjoyed myself. Thanks Uncle Kevin for bringing us. I slept this morning at about 8:30. haha and woke up around 1 something. I really had fun and I am a crazy person, deprived from her sleep and I'm going out of my mind and I'll be going to china in about 5 days maybe? hahaha. When deprived of sleep, the compelling evidence is there. You can't think straight.... with black eye rings

2007 is going to be a great study, happy, study, life year! hahahhaha!

No comments: