Monday, January 1, 2007

ARGH!

ARGH! Right now, that's all I can say. I am extremely confused! I don't know which should I take? Science or Arts? My results will take me to Science but can I do it? ARGH! I am just so frustrated right now. And school starts in a day! ARGH! I want to go to Science... I'm just not sure if I can live through it? and I want to go to Arts, because, I most probably can live through it!
If I go to Science
-I need tuition and I hate tuition
-I will have to do Physics, Biology, and Chemistry... All of which, I dislike... I mean I prefer to stay away from it.
-I will have to study, study, and study!
If I go to Arts
-I don't think I'll go for tuition
-I don't have to study, study, and study
-No Biology, Physics, or Chemistry! hahhahah

Although, study and study and study is going to be good for me! (*Big sigh) Am depressed.

No comments: