Saturday, August 18, 2007

At the moment...

I want to watch,
Ratatouille!! yesh, I do, the very cute rat and the fact that it's DISNEY PIXAR! I love Disney Pixar movies, for example, Finding Nemo, and so was The Incredibles! So who wants to go??

I am reading,


The Lord of the Rings, no la Kidding, I am going to start soon. I tried at the age of 12 and found it really..... I dunno. I just stoped at the page where they said something about a person who just turned 33 and 111 which are very special years.... Or something like that. This picture shows you the book that I have and it looks just like it, new and it doesn't have any creases or stuff like that...



And The Secret Garden, I've a few pages left and I will start on The Lord of The Rings. This is not the book I own... The one I have is VERY OLD. It was from 1994. hahah. And the cover is not very attractive. I'm not sure whether this classic is a child's book or not, but I really enjoyed it. I read this once when I was 10 or 11 and now I just read the same book and the memories came back to me. I remember reading some parts or the book only... Anyway, I would recommend this book to you, even though it's not exactly romance or adventure... I don't even know it's genre. It's a good book.

No comments: