Saturday, August 4, 2007

Stars




Stars are pretty... I went to the Planetarium today with my church's Sunday School. Honestly, it's a small place, but it was good for the teachers... easier to find the kids and handle them. Muahaha. But I don't know if the kids learnt a lot... it's hard to tell.
At first, we went into some teather, you know the ones where you lay back and stare up at the ceiling? The ones that somehow breaks your neck without you knowing it? Yeah, that one... So, we watch the thing come to life and then the narrator spoke in malay. There's nothing wrong with that, Malay is the language most people speak, but a lot of the kids we brought spoke chinese most of the time... Even I got tired after a while. It needed quite some concentration. So most of the time, the ceiling had lots of stars and I found it very calm... Very nice too! Anyway, does anyone know the name for the ceiling screen thingy? hahaha.

After that, we went out and look and participated in some of the exhibits (not sure whether exhibit would be the word but yeah...) And we went up to some Pemandangan thingy... What is the word for it??? Today, I can't seem to find the correct words for any sentence.... It is frustrating when that happens... It really is...

I just watched a video on Youtube... It was a thought provoking video(To me la..), I also had no idea why I opened it. Oh, now I do, I opened it cause the stupid title sounded familiar. It came out in the papers. Lonelygirl15.... I actually saw the recap or something like that... I dislike videos or movies like that... And even better, I don't like that actress, I would rate her as the type of person who WANTS TO ATTRACT ATTENTION. It's like a CRY FOR HELP! Ugh...

Let's end this post with a happy.... Ending? erm? Happy note? yesh, A happpy note. Back to the Planetarium thingy, I would say that the Children enjoyed themselves A LOT! I mean after everything, they were tired(But Happy!) and they had a good time playing and trying out some new stuff. It shows on their faces and everything... hahah.
Lastly, I would like to let everyone know that the dude who made and drew Pon and Zi is EXTREMELY TALENTED. Good job to him. God is good for making the pretty stars, and the great outing today. And pictures make a blog nicer.... ahhahahahha.

No comments: