Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Finally Back!!

I'm in the green shirt, Jo in the black shirt, Veronica hiding behind Barbara in the brown shirt, Amelia in the purple shirt and Li Van is in the White shirt next to D-Way And Deborah in the pinkish white shirt in a skirt and James who is sitting down.

My TIM team. We're the greatest and we were the one and only team anyway. hahaha.

Amelia and I.She does ballet. And It was really funny when she throws the Frisbee.

Jo and I.

Random stuff. ahhaha.

The place where I stayed in Sentul for the Teens-In-Mission. Look at the pink bag, it's mine and the bed is mine too.

Jo and I playing chess. I'm losing.

These guys were my T-I-M team mates. Great guys. FRom left: Amelia, DEborah and Barbara, both are on the Doulos and Li Van. Barbara is from Pharoah Islands I think.

I think I need a new watch.

The meeting hasn't started.

Meeting= Boring.

Meeting= Boring! Jo is paying attention. hahha. Unlike me.

Deborah was bored I guess. Look at her face? hahah. From left: Deborah, Jo behind deborah, Barbara, D-Way

Before the meeting for the Youth meeting. We were organising the youth meeting. Veronica is behind the plant, from left: Amelia, me, Li Van, and DEborah. I had no idea she was doing that.


For fun.

Amelia, also another girl on the one and only T-I-M team in Malaysia!!


One of the kids who joined us on one of the nights.

My hand, candid pic.

Jo, you act well.

James, the second guy other than D-Way on the One and only T-I-M team. hahahha.


Jo sitting on the chair to balance the thing. I was pasting the funny papers on the window.

Me, cleaning the fans. Being tall has it's ups.

This is Deborah, she's German. And She's really funny.

This is Brandy, he's the dog at the place where we stayed. Really friendly.

This is D-Way. Also known as Daddy Way. ahahha.

So I was at Shaf's Farewell sleepover on the same day I came back from TIM.

Vivian is still taller than me. Not FAIR!!. ahahhaha.

Vivian was excited about bacon!

Look!! There's Bacon, Scrambled eggs, and French Toast. All of which Vivian cooked. And there's milk. And Apple juice. And Lots more.


Xiow Wei, Vivian and I. And Vivian was cooking Breakfast for us. I never in my life would forsee Loy Vi Vian cook me and the rest breakfast.

Above: Iks, Left: Xiow Wei, Kar Mun, Mich and I.


KLCC. Nice picture, Don't you agree? I took this from Shaf's place.



These pictures were taken at Port Dickson. I was there for about 3 days. With Kit Yi and family. I went there on the same day I left Shaf's place.



So all in all. I spent 4 days away. Came into my house for about 2-3 hours and went to Shaf's place, and the next day I went to PD. On the same day I came back we hadd Chrismas practice. Finally things are actually slowing down.

Tmr, I still have to buy 4 watermelons, christmas pressies, and to wrap the presents and bake some cookies. And collect THAT OVEN.

1 comment:

Vivian is the name. said...

Hey hey..I can certainly can cook for u again IF we have another sleepover ! hahaha...when will be the next time?? hmmmm