Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year!

Okay, I know it's kinda late but it's my blog right? So Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year.

As we all know, when the New Year comes, we have resolutions or stuff like that. I always set them and I never reach my goal. hahah. Oh wait, I DID reach my PMR goal though. hahahha. Whatever.

New Year means New start. Yeah, SPM. Forget bout that.

So my goals for this year:
1. SPM secret Goal. hahha. Not telling you.
2. Figure out for real what I wanna do.
3. Try doing my quiet time properly. Sometimes, I just rush through and DONE!.
4. Lose 10kg.

I think I should stop now.

Anyway, thanks Paul for getting me a new watch. That's nice. This would mean that I can swim and watch the time. Thus, I will try my best to lose that 10 kg. hahhaha.

My cousin Dorothy just got married. So congrats! She's 23 and her husband is Jan Bond... yeah, serious. She was his girlfriend for about 6 years. WOw.

I guess thats all for now. Oh yes, The Emperor's New Groove is quite amusing and funny. A little bit la. hahaha. And the X-Men trilogy really is good. Really!

Eunice

No comments: