Thursday, January 24, 2008

A dog.

I want a dog. I just read a book called Marley and Me. Thumbs up!! Makes me want a dog more than ever.

Being sick does suck. I am sick at the moment. You know which part of being sick suck the most?? The swallowing of pills. I have a tough time swallowing pills. I choke and finally swallow it. Sometimes I feel it moving down. Ugh.... And after the damn pills are finally in my stomach, I have teary eyes and shortness of breath. Shortness of breath happens because I don't like swallowing air. Which happens most of the time.

So Paul and Britt-Marie is back. I got my watch!!! Yeah!! Love it, can go 30m deep. Which I think is the average depth that most watches can go.

I miss James. Really I do.

Okay dinner time. Porridge and bread has been my main meal. Most of the time in small amounts for a 9 year old child. I can't eat a lot. I just feel like vomiting. Drinking a cup of water makes me feel full.

Recently, I was down at Johor Bahru as Uncle Liew passed away. This man isn't my relative but a caring, kind, old church friend. We visit him every time we go down to JB. It's the first and last place we go down at JB. So he always greets us with many goodies such as Goreng Pisang and treats like chips and everything. He gives my dad and mum coffee and also Brand's Chicken Essence. He's 79 this year. He passed away on Monday the 21st of January.

A kind, generous, loving and caring old man. I think he used to bring my brothers out to eat Nasi Lemak and everything. Do pray for his wife and his daughter who is the only child and has gotten her father's wonderful characteristics.

Eunice

No comments: