Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday

It's my birthday today. I'm 17 today, that means I can drive soon. After I get my license, of course.

During the day, for some weird reason, at times, I forgot the date. For exmaple, when I was registering, I actually asked Bao "What's the date today ah?" Then I was like, wait, it's my birthday. Okay. 9th of November. Must be SPM. hahahha

Today was fun, other than the ang paos... My aunt baked me a cake. It's the first time she did it for me or anyone, I think. She even had frosting, fruits and decoration. With 17 candles on it, I felt nice.

Eunice W.

Oh yeah, I removed the cbox due to some very irritating, disturbing, disgusting, idiotic ppl. No worries, Joanne, it's not you dear.

1 comment:

VILY LING said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear.

Once you fin ur SPM, find a time, let's go shopping or yam cha.

Miss u... always