Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bliss

No more SPM. No more for me. hahahah. So so so happy. and relieved. Most important I'm happy that I get to do more stuff now. On the list is definitely cleaning my room. It's impossible and most probably won't happen. But it's on the list. hahhaha. No.1 on the list, would be bake.

I haven't baked in a long long time. So tmr, Wai Teng is coming over and we're BAKING. hahhahah. yeah man. So excited. Excited that SPM is no more too, for me la. Those fellas with accounts, so sorry for you guys man. hahahhaha.

The joy, bliss and excitement and plain dizziness that SPM is no more is a lot.

Eunice W.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY eunice! how r u??? i've changed my blog to this
http://boeytellstories.blogspot.com/

darllyN said...

oih. UPDATE !!
don't think that i dont visit your blogg dear...HONEY.. honeyyy!!!! lol, i missed touching you XD