Friday, December 29, 2006

Random Facts...

The Internet for the pass few days, has been slow. If only it was fast, you would be looking at something, a picture or something. Anyway a few random facts:
-I cannot live without my scrunchy. Or at least something to tie my hair up. Why? because, I hate my hair when it's down and it's really hot when it's down.
-I had a head ache a few minutes ago. Cause? I wore my glasses. I didn't wear my glasses for about a month or so... More than a month. After PMR, I didn't touch it.
-My results will not be told. Unless, you can offer me something. It's not that I'm greedy or anything but I would like to keep my results really private, and just in case you're very curious, I'm very happy with my results.
-I started writing another story which I know I'll never finish. I've had other stories too, all of which are not finished.
-I like random stuff. And the words in brown were written in my diary at about 1:20 a.m. on the 29th of Dec 2006.
-I was just thinking and my room is in a BIG MESS! And that I won't be able to clean it up within a day. Maybe a week would do, that is if I do it myself. JAMES, I need you! hahaha
-I'm bored without the pictures! Really bored.
-I love John Mayer! hahah
-I think we had enough of random facts.
-I miss my brother, Paul and his wife and James!

No comments: