Friday, July 20, 2007

Busie

I just love Pon and Zi... they really make me laugh.. Emo Cartoon... hahah
I have been really busy and lazy... But then I decided on Blogging... yes, I only blog when I feel like it. Anyway, drama was on tuesday... we didn't win. And we will never win even though we are AWESOME!! Shaf is awesome, with the good directing. Suet Mei is awesome, with her "Pump-you-up" talks. May Lyn was awesome, in her cute "young boy" way. Michelle was just good... HAHAH... Kidding, Michelle was awesome too being Captain. And Vivian was awesome, speaking to me in cantonese. Hana was awesome, being a very funny Smee. Yeah Man!


By now, you would be able to tell that the tests are over... So I'm pretty much happier now. As for tomorrow night, we'll be having a treasure hunt at the zoo. Yes, you read my words, the zoo. Wu Hann and I are both doing the organizing, but in our case, the assistant does less work. hahah. Thanks Wu Hann! You're the best man! hahah. I'm sure Wu Hann will do a great job. Speaking of him, I have to call him... I think I'll do that now... (2-5 min passed) K, done it. Everything is almost done.


Besides that, Shung Li, Su-Yi, Wayne and one of my brothers(not sure which one) and I will be watching Tranformers tomorrow. I know what you're thinking, "Watched it already" or "I have to watch that movie". I heard that the movie is really good. But I'll see....


Written by,
Youniece, (Who Promises pictures from the Zoo. LOTS OF ANIMALS!!! =)
on a friday(the day where everyone else is happy, while listening to loud music with the bass pumped up really nicely.)

No comments: