Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's a saturday!




My AWESOME SHOES!! haha, got them at Vans. They're awesome. Check out the bats. You've never seen shoes like these. hahah. Don't forget the cute Clown Phishies.(Fishies) Aww...



Yay! Saturday!! I didn't watch Transformers in the end. So, my brother's girlfriend Vivien went. I'll wait for the DVD or Astro to show it anyway. Or I could go with my own friends. haha. Lots of alternatives there.

A saturday, a day to laze in bed. I couldn't do that due to two or three weeks or waking up at 5.30 am, I woke up at 6.30 am. I told myself, go to sleep. I closed my eyes, nothing happened, then I opened them and started thinking... And you know when you think too much you get paranoid... I didn't get paranoid. hahah. I thought I would be... Guess not. Then I heard my brother use the toilet and went back to his room after that. And then, the electricity. WAit, maybe the electricity went off before my brother... Hmm... Can't remember. And then it came back on and gave me a start.

Then, my dad woke me up... He thought I was sleeping. =) And then after that, I finally went back to sleep, only to have James wake me up. Man, that was frustrating.


That was my ONLY first half of my saturday.

No comments: