Sunday, July 22, 2007

Zoo Negara (National Zoo)

Steph is too happy to pose with it, but the dude on the most right is freaked out by the snake. i bet you he's thinking "Look away, stupiod snake." And Sol' is thinking, "Careful of the snake weh."

Sol' says "NO MORE MOUSE DEERS." I'm doing that cause "No more eeky Crocs and worm like snakes!"

I bet you Yii Pyin is thinking, "Eunice, can I go and distribute my biscuits now?"



I didn't know they were doing that till I saw the pictures. I was like "What?" hahah. Kidding, I knew they were doing that, but I just wanted it to sound funny.


Like school children. hahah.

haha. I promised. So in the end I went to seee Transformers, I enjoyed it. I really liked the scorpion thingy, the police car, and the plane. All of them were evil but they had nicer designs. hahah.

The zoo was fun and I was a station master. Near the crocodiles. Man, that area is FREAKY!!! I mean, the snakes, and the crocs. And that area was pretty dark. I don't have lots of animal pictures as it was dark and I had to stay at the freaky place. Nor do I have pictures of my area. But I do have a lot of random pictures. haha. Although, I had fun freaking all these people out. John Lee said that he thought he saw a ghost. It is scary. ahha. The ghost ended up being me. hahhaha.

2 comments:

darllyN said...

yo eunice !
you got TAGGED !!
BY me !!! kekekekeke...

Jambon said...

I kena tag ah? k la I go find it now... ahhaha