Saturday, December 13, 2008

Teen Street 08

I just came back from Teen Street. Half dead. hahahha. I slept at 3 this morning. We're girls, we HAD to chat after going back to the dorm at 2. Before that, we had a "party" and clean up of course. The party was filled with ppl who were sleepy and half dead as well. I wouldn't really call it a Party....

Happy Birthday May Lyn! Sorry really random now.

I went to TS this year and joined the Service Team. Explains why I'm freaking tired mentally and physically. The experience was really different this time and was awesome and fun.

I had great roommates too.

:)

Eunice W.

2 comments:

lyangcheng said...

HEY!
I came back from teenstreet too ya know...really tired too even though i'm not part of the service team..HAHA

James said...

hey sis! Pictures pictures Pictures! lol =)