Thursday, December 21, 2006

Feelings...




I'm sure God had a good reason to give us feelings and free will, but sometimes, I just wish there were no such things! For example, some people can annoy you or hurt you until you wish you weren't born? Or maybe, want to commit suicide or kill someone?? By now you should know how I feel. Don't worry, I'm not that crazy... Well, not yet.

I love songs! They totally describe things. Well, they describe how people feel, how people see things and lots of stuff. what I'm lististening to right now is totally personal. See that picture! I did a Mime in Teratai Mewah. Just wanted to show you how freaky I can look. I had to show the peace to show that I was happy. My face couldn't move... hahaha. Anyway, the other picture shows the people involved(Left to right: James (my bro), Me, Su Yee, Audrey, Aunty Bee Leng, and Sharas.) i had a great time learning the Mime. You're supposed to portray or act out something, could be a song or a show.

No comments: