Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pictures






Well, now that this blog works, I shall keep on posting! I love Blogging!!! No idea why though. Anyway, I have nothing very much to talk about now so i'll show you some pictures. The Picture on the right is a Tiger? yes, a tiger from what I can see. And I think I took that picture too.... Anyway, It was taken at the BeiJing Zoo and that tiger was actually chewing a bottle! Whoever threw that into the cage should go to jail. Or let me slap him or her. I hope the tiger didn't choke or die becasue of the bottle. And the one on the right is a Polar Bear... Sleeping like a Pig. His head position doesn't mind him... His nose could suck in the water at the pool.... Crazy Polar Bear! yes people, that darker shade of colour near his nose is a pool of water.



This Fish is Dory! From Finding Nemo! Well, the truth is, it's not dory, i just recognized it as Dory... This picture was also taken from the BeiJing Zoo! Well, I don't know what the species is called though....










No comments: