Monday, December 11, 2006

My Interesting Sleeping Hours


I think i'm crazy, I thought it was day while reading a book. I opened the curtains and checked my watch to see that it was indeed, 4:10 a.m in ther morning. Speaking of books, different books leave different feelings after reading them, e.g Romantic novels leave you with a lovey-dovey feeling in you, while adventure books leave you with excitement while the book that I was reading in the Zombie Waking hours left me feeling depressed and sad. So I couldn't sleep... It is 5:25 a.m. And this entry(and the one below) was written in a diary first.


I'm writing again, and I should be sleeping now, thinking about it reminds me how crazy I am. Congratulations Eunice, you are Crazy! I tried sleeping and my mind, kept on going, thinking and sending brain waves... Anyone got a cure or solution?? Care to share them? It's 5:40 and I'm not sleeping... talk about insomnia... Never mind that, Guess what i want to do?? I want to Jog and i want to Blog... WEE!!! It rhymes! By now, I think you should already know that i'm in an extremely Sarcastic mood... And I don't care if I am satire... wait?? Am I satire?? Right, think about that another time. It's time for me to sleep.


So, thanks to the book, I managed to turn and twist and fidget in bed! Later on, I slept for about 6 hours and woke up. I'm not having enough sleep and it's the holiday season, can life be any more weird?? And that fish up there says "Hi!". I love animals and I love that fish.

No comments: