Friday, December 19, 2008

Driving!

No I'm not driving yet. Tmr, I'll be going for the driving course thingy in the morning. Excited, it's a step towards being able to drive. I want to drive so much!! ahaha.


Today, the four of us, Iks, Lyn, Ira and I, met up together after a YEAR. Last year, we met around this time and promised to meet up again this year. We did. :) Here's a picture that tells you that we went window shopping. haha.


I don't know why, all of us seem to be looking in all directions but at the camera. Iks just admiring herself, Lyn, wondering if her camera has a picture, and Ira... I don't know. hahah. My eyes too small. Can't tell either. :D


Tmr night is SGC's Christmas party, I just found out today. :D, I knew that it was near, but NOT THAT near. Good thing that I can plan stuff quick. :D

Christmas is COMING!!! I have not done any christmas shopping. hahah. Don't be surprise if there's not christmas pressies from the Wangs. Kidding, will find time to do that. I think....

More pictures from Christmas Party tmr. Wanna come?

Eunice W.

1 comment:

cooliejj said...

I wanna goooo! for the christmas partaaay! wait.. that's today.. oh well... lol.. hey when's the next time i'm going over to ur hse ?! i miss the dancing pads.. haha..