Monday, December 15, 2008

Today.

This watch here is really lucky. I had accidently lost it. It happened on the day of the TNT journey when I was tickled to the ground. Yes, tickled, not even tackled. It had dropped off and someone had later found it. :) whoever you are, thanks so much. The watch has tons of sentimental values.


Proof that I was in the Service Team. Really great experience. I liked this year's tag and bands. Mine was blue in colour.

Joanne came over today. The effect is that now my fingernails are red in colour and toenails are blue in colour. The red honestly is a bit goth, but I like the colour. She wanted to see me in this dress I bought with Iks the other day, and she snapped this picture and I didn't know it. The smile is not fake. :) hahah.


Was more prepared for this. Joanne is the one on the left. I'm on the right. I really like this dress. :)
Christmas is coming soon. That's great. I can't wait.

Eunice W.

5 comments:

VILY LING said...

U're dress is beautiful and lovely as well. Enjoy your holidays well!
Wish you have a nice Christmas, dear.

James said...

Hey Eunice! Looks like you lost weight! You look great and the dress is fantastic! I know that watch, i'm glad you didnt' lose it completely! How's baking coming along. Love and miss you sis!

Fleur-de-lis said...

hey, bro!! u look lovely in that dress!! :D

your brother(haha)

Jambon said...

Hey guys, haha. Thanks! :D

darllyN said...

ngeehheeeee.. ngahahhahahaaaa XD