Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged by Vanessa

Remove one question below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 10 questions and tag at least 5 people.

1. What bothers you the most right now?
I don't think you want to know.

2. Something disappointing?
The same thing that bothers me.

3. Books wanted to read very much?
The ones hidden in my bed. :D I want to finish my "I Am A Pencil" by Sam Swope. Not bad.

4. Why are you doing this tag?
For fun? This is like the oldest tag ever.

5. Something you desperately want?
The Damned thing that bothers me

6. What comes first, friends of girlfriends?
God.

7. List 4 people you wanna meet now + reason
Jesus, I Love Jesus.
James, I Love my brother
Arika, I need to talk
Daizy, I need to talk

8. Hugs or Kisses?
Depends.
I liked Van's answer:Farts

9. Sexual relationship before marriage?
Like Vanessa says sex before marriage makes the person(e.g: me) feel guilty, thus no entertainment or enjoyment. :D plus, if you give it away and break up, then what? hahaha

10. Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Iks maybe.

Ppl, please tag yourself. Enjoy.

Eunice W.

No comments: