Saturday, September 1, 2007

Back At Your Door - Maroon 5

Go to Youtube and listen to this song or download it ( I hope it's legal). It's amazing. I really recommend it to you. Although, the song is kinda sad.

Yesterday, we performed. So that means that, on monday school would start. And that would also mean that I would have to do homework. Speaking of which, I would have to do that Karangan and Add Maths project that was given about a month ago...


Right now, I've been sleeping at about 3 am in the morning or 2 am. And I wake up really late... That's because of the Merdeka practices and stuff like that, I come back around 1.30 am. Waking up for school and church would be tough. Hopefully, today i'll try to sleep at ten.... I hope. And sometimes I can't sleep because, I think a lot.... haha.

No comments: