Sunday, September 23, 2007

Maroon 5

Lately, I seem to be listening to Maroon 5 a lot. Maybe it suits the mood... I'm now listening to Infatuation. The words are:


Chorus:

Infatuation, not seeing the rest of you

Is getting the best of me,

Such a shame you shot me down,

Would've been nice to be around,

I'm touching your skin,

If it's only a fantasy then why's it killing me?

I guess this must be Infatuation...


WOW! hahahha. Very amazing lyrics. Why I like it... I have no idea... I think it's impossible to have a crush and not know it right? But even if that's it, my crushes come and go real quick... I hope. =)


And of course I am also listening to Jamie Scott and The Town- When Will I See Your Face Again. It's a nice song. Go listen. His voice is Unique.


It seems like I can't upload any photos or pictures.... Hmm... Too big maybe... I'll settle for Pon and Zi.

No comments: