Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ma Famille (My Family)




Well, my brother, has a post on our family on his blog and I decided, if he has one, I should have one too. Besides, I've run out of ideas to post. And I need to make up for the lack of posts. ahhaha.


So, I've been blessed with the greatest family EVER! The Wang family. I mean, yeah, it's big, we all have our differences and stuff like that. But hey! It's called a family. I thank God for all my brothers, sane or not, smart or not... no no... They're all too smart for their own good. haha. My parents! They're awesome. Imagine bringing five kids all over the world with you. It can turn out to be like a nightmare! But I congratulate my parents for that. They have done that, many times! hahah. I was five when they first brought us overseas (Singapore is over the BRIDGE.), we went to Australia. I don't remember much except that I took a picture with Batman and Robin... I think. ahhahaha. Oh! I do remember cutting myself on the chair. What was I doing???


Well, according to Lilo and Stitch, Family means nobody gets left behind. To me, family is where there is comfort and Love and lots of care. Don't forget food. hahahah. And the family is the backbone for one. It's where one learns to be a person and learn how to live.


Letme see... I have four brothers and one sister in law. My parents. My grandma, I seldom see her. She stays with my Uncle. She used to stay with us but she moves around a lot. And My extended family... Cousins. hahah. I'm the youngest on my mum's side. So that means, most of my cousins from my mom's side is married and with kids. That makes me an Auntie. My oldest niece is about 2 years older than me. To be precise she was born in Jan and I was born in Nov.

At The Momente, I have my Exams next week and I still seem to be hanging around like I don't care BUT I DO!! I seriously need help. *Sighs* hahah. ARGH!! Can't load any Family pics... All too big. And I'll rely on Pon and Zi. ahhah.

No comments: