Saturday, September 29, 2007

Be Proud ANN! Second Tag for The Ups and Downs of a Yo-yo life.

Kena Tag by Ann Teh.

1) Who are the people in your featured friends?
James Wang, Mark Wang, Paul Wang, Daizy Abraham, Natalie Li Xian, Arika

2) How do you think they are?
Alive and Well

3) Who have you known the longest?
My Brothers...

4) Are you missing any of them right now?
YESH! They're all not at home. Overseas. Paul with his wife in Oslo, Norway, James in Canada, and Mark in Australia

5) Who are they?
My brothers? My friends who knows lotsa deep and dark secrets or people I just confide to. So now you know who to dig from. hahah

6) Why do you miss them?
Not here?

7) Who do you share the most secrets with?
James. And Maybe Zy...

8) Who do you share the most jokes with?
I can't joke. Trust me on this. I really Can't... I just CAN'T. Amanda, will testify to this.

9) Who do you like best among them?
Let's not choose. hahah.

10) Are they your best friends?
Erm... Somewhere there???

11) What do you have to say to your featured friends?
Hi.

I wanna TAG,
-MAY LYN! only.

Eunice W.
hahahah.

No comments: