Friday, October 5, 2007

Yumm...

Today was... How do I put it? A combination of every emotion you can ask for... I guess?

First, there was school... Let's skip that... Cause chemistry isn't my thing. And then, It's Friday, So i relaxed and didn't study...
After a bath, and trying to sleep in the afternoon... I decided to go online. Found my Fi**ered buddy! haha. She had exciting news and wondered why wasn't I excited... haha. Ask me. And when I told her i was about to bake, she said "This is... Weird."

So some of you don't know that I bake. Yesh, I, Eunice W. bake. Haha. So I talked to her a little, found the recipe, stole it and printed it out. haha. And baked. Well, I promised Daizy a batch of welcoming cookies... and didn't have it last week. So now I have it. ahhah. And I'll bring some for my Buddy. ahha. Hopefully got enough.

I baked...








Oatmeal Cookies!



YOu must be thinking... EEE Yer! But When I gave some to the friends that came over for dinner and CG, they said it was nice. Really nice. hahah. The whole plastic container was gone. Don't worry, I still have another container left. All in all, I baked 85 cookies. MMmm... smelled good. ahhah. And according to one of the aunties, it's CHEWY! Honestly, if I were to buy any cookies, I'd buy chewy ones. Yum.

And the weirdest part about me and baking is that, I've never tried my own cookies. I rely on my parent's taste buds... hahah. And my brother's. haha. Once, Mark and I were in the kitchen. I was mixing the stuff and it was done. Was putting it on the foil and stuff and Mark was like "Can I eat it raw?" I thought about it and said yes. He tried it, told me tasted nice. I tried it... I VOMITED... Air. (First and Last time, I will try the dough.) Disgusting horrible stuff I made?? Maybe it's just me. ahaha. So I hate my own cookies and Love them at the same time. Don't make any sense? It's okay. haha.

Lotsa piccies. haha. Hope am able to load them.


The Ugly looking mixture.

Bad arrangement but it smelled really good while baking and according to my human test subjects, (Kidding) it tastes REALLY GOOD. hahha.



The After...

The yummy cookies Arranged nicely. It's a new recipe. Smelled really good.

And then, I went for a walk. Good walk. So in the morning, was angry, sad and frustrated with chemistry. In the noon, had pride with AWESOME Cookies. And Evening, satisfied walk and happy and interesting times with the CG.

Good night,
Eunice W.

No comments: