Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Now

Pronouce You Chuck and Larry! haha. I watched it today, after a shower, after lunch, after school, after the horrid horrid Add Maths Paper 2, after the decreasingly horrible physics paper 3, after waking up and doing the day's activities. hahah.

Today I've been saying weird stuff like the above and :
"I can't fail sejarah. It's doesn't need that much brains."
Shafikah laughed like crazy. I didn't get it. I still don't. But then she pointed out something like why didn't I just say "It doesn't need that much attention or something." hahah. Whatever!

Anyway, guess who brought me to watch the movie, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. My parents.... Can you believe it? hahah. Just believe it. haha. At first my dad was like "Zhou Gay ah?" that means "Being gay ah?" hahah. At first, we were supposed to watch Hairspray but then we're always late. So 15 min later was I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, so we watched that. My dad wasn't all that excited about gay movies. BUT it's really funny! haha.

So, tomorrow is going to be fun. Am going to Kuantan! yeah!! hahah. Good break, after all, I had quite some rough bumps in the past few weeks. haha. Kidding, God has been Very Good in taking care of me. Thanks for everything.

I found out that making the words bold and coloured any other colour but black makes a post more interesting. Hmm... I found this out while writing my thoughts on a piece of paper during my physics or add math exam. I can't remember which. I seem to have a lot of thoughts recently, especially when I'm bored. I just start scribbling, and scribble some more and yeah. And then come to find how interesting everything looks. And I've come to find lotsa scrap paper in my bag and with super ugly writing and ugly doodles. ahha. Yes, I have ugly handwriting when I write fast, think fast and I just tend to be messy. I have to concentrate when I try to write nicely. Weird isn't it?

My blog is trying to be annoying... Can't upload any thing! ARGH!! fine fine. I'll go without it. Suddenly, I feel that my blog has turned BORING again. . Now my cousins are downstairs with my aunt and uncle. BORING! haha.

Lotsa Lurve,
Eunice W.

Plus= I promise piccies from Kuantan. Going to the beach. Muahaha.

No comments: