Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Taggy by Ellise, Joanne, and Lyndy. Wow...

Seven things to be done before my death.
Let me think, nice enquiry by the way,
- Get married. Yes, I said it.
- Fill this in...
- Have a good testimony as Christian
- Must travel the world too
- Clean my room
- Write a book maybe? for kiddies?
- Bring someone to Christ.

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
- Give up my faith
- Leave my Family?
- Will not suck other people's monay
- Will not stop loving my family
- Sex before marriage?
- Leave my Bible in M'sia when I'm overseas.
- Wear a sleeveless shirt? I might, with a jacket round it? hahaha

Seven things I do when I’m away from the public.
- Sing and dance a little? When listening to GREAT Music. I can't dance though.
- Say crazy stuff like "Oh, Eunice!" instead "Oh Crap!"
- Stare into the mirror lots. I dunno why...
- Play the playstation. with the dance pad. hahaha
- Speak to myself.
- Shower a Long shower.*Think
- Wear short shorts. hahahhahah

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
- Failure is a stepping stone to success
- It's be over soon before long.
- Rules are made to be BROKEN. hahha. Kidding
- Money don't grow on trees. Don't worry, my dad doesn't say that.
- Sek yau sei, mou sek yau sei. Eat also die, don't eat also die!! hahaha
- Family est important?? *mine
- No Pain, No Gain!! hahaha

Seven favourite songs from all time.
- Maroon 5 - Won't go Home Without you
- Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled waters
- Jamie Scott and The Town - When Will I See Your Face Again
- Bryan Adams - Let's Make it A Night to Remember
- Keane - Nothing in My Way
- John Mayer - Waiting on the World to Change
- Lee Hom and Selina - something song in my heart?

Seven things I’ll make you wish you didn’t do if you did.
What? Wishes ah?
- Wish that I wasn't soo hypersensitive.
- Wish that I could have extra memory power
- Wish that I wasn't soo blur at the wrong times
- Wish that I'll think stuff out before I do or say it/ them
- Wish that I can see the future
- Wish that I can score straight A's without studying
- Wish that Life was easier hahahha

Just incase I got the answers wrong,
- Slap me
- Hurt me. I will not forget it, will forgive. ahhaha
- Crush me.
- Try to belittle me. Trust ME, you'll REALLY REGRET it.
- Try to Undermine me.
- Making me feel embarassed
- Embarrasing me. or Scold me in public. You're dead.

Seven people to tag.
- Joyce
- Ann
- Bao
- Michelle
- Megan
- Ashleigh
- Hannah

No comments: