Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last last saturday!

Wait ,wait, wait.... need to release something. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kkk... Calm down. Chill. Relax...

Kkk. Better. It's always nice to release some tension. Neways, let's keep my posts on the Happier side? haha. Besides, it's always nice to read happy stuff. So, last, last, saturday... My church's Sunday School had organized a lantern night festival.

Here are some pics.
Tea! Now, there's one word I can read in chinese. See!! I'm not so banana..ish...
Decorated by Saras, Nice isn't it? haha. It's leaf and candles.

A Chair Fit For A Princess! haha. Decoration too. Pretty? Like the leaves.

Also Decorated by Saras. I think her mum was helping too. I'm not very observant.

I think the kids named it Spotty the Piranha. Did I spell that right? Anyway, This was what my group made during the competition? haha. I only helped with the tail. ahha. Great helper, aren't I?? haha. I obviously had no idea how to make a Lantern. I can just BUY it. haha. It's called Spotty cause, it has spots? haha. Can't see eh? Anyway, ours got third place I think.... haha.

Yes, I am crazy. I have B.M for tomorrow's exam, paper 1 and 2 and on tuesday, I have Moral. and on Wednesday.... I can't bring myself to say it... ARGH!!!

kkk... I have Physics paper 3 and Add Maths paper 2 on wednesday. More like DOOM!! haha. I wonder which INSANE person wanted to put those two together? It just kills the students.
It's just INSANE!! And WHACKED! And CRAZY! and yeah, that's about it. haha.
Lotsa ****** Love!
Eunice W.

No comments: