Sunday, October 14, 2007

Taggy!! Denise, you're the third. Third time's the Charm. haha.

Name 20 people you can think of off the top of your head. Do not read the questions until you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Paul
4. Luke
5. James
6. Mark
7. Lyndy
8. Lie Li Xian
9. Yen Mei
10. Denise
11. Daizy
12. Iks
13. Michelle
14. John
15. Tims
16. Yii Pyin
17. Su-yi
18. Shung Li
19. Shung Yen
20. Me

The Questions:

How did you meet 14?
John: Church, grew up together.

What would you do if you had never met 1?
Mom: Wouldn't be alive? Or born.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?
Me and Yen Mei: Oh... I'm straight and dating myself and my 'sister'.... No!!

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Mark and Su-yi: No... haha. He's my brother, and they age diff is too far apart! haha. She's very SWEET though. ahah

Describe no 3.
Paul: Married,wife=Britt-Marie, tall, SMART, my eldest brother. Love him. haha

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Lie Li Xian: Of course, she's my cute cute "sister"!! hahah

Do you know anything about no . 12's family?
Iks: Yesh! hahah. She has a brother and sister.

Tell me something about 7.
Lyndy: hahaha! Sought after by some guy!! haha. Very cute!! Erm, has a dog and loves her dog Bowbow. hahah

What is no 18's favourite?
Shung Li: Colour? Pink... hahah

What would you do if no 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
Daizy: no no, she won't. haha. Got someone else. i'll freak. ahhah.

What languange does 15 speak?
Tims: haha. Easy. English and Malay. haha

Who is 19 going out with?
Shung Yen: She's 11. I don't think so... haha.

How old is 16 now?
Yii Pyin: 17 and she can drive! haha

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Michelle: on wednesday?

Who is no. 2's favourite singer?
I think my dad likes Dire Straits and Dylan?

Would you date no. 4?
Luke is my brother....

Would you date no. 17?
Su-yi: Uncle Hwang Ming will kill me. And NO... Lesboness...

Is 15 single?
Tims ah? hahah. I dunno.

What is no 10's last name?
Denise: Tan
this is funny, I was no. 10 on Denise's list too. haha.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Daizy: NO! She's more like a sister...

Which school does 3 goes to?
Paul: was in many schools, none of which, I can remember. Idaho Uni? hahah

Where does 6 live?
Mark: Aust? ahha. Live in M'sia, but is at Australia now. The address is vague. ahah

What is your favourite thing about no. 5?
James: he can make me laugh? ahha. He's my brother? haha

haha. This was amusing while it lasted. ahah. Was strange too.

I tag:
-Angie Yong Mei Zhin!! haha
-Michelle Low Whye Sin? haha
-Ann Teh Shio yan
-Boey Chong Poh Yee
-Joanne Chong..... hahha

No comments: