Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthday!! hahahha



Today was really interesting. I woke up Groggy and Grouchy and Tired. And then, when dinner came. I still felt the same, even after watching The Simpsons Halloween Marathon. I mean, yeah, they ARE really Funny!! But, still, after it finished, I returned to the same state. And this morning, my brother asked if i wanted to go and have a swim. I said no... No. I seldom say no to swimming... But he didn't anyway.haha.




Anyway, tonight's dinner was really Special!! Know why?? It was Kash's Birthday Dinner!! And mine too. But mainly hers. Now, there's one thing bout me. I don't normally want pressies. Nothing suits me. hahah. Or I just throw it somewhere and find it many years later remembering what it was for and that I had it. Unless I actually use it... So normally I prefer Red Packets (Ang Pau), after all, it is my favourite colour. hahha. But this year, the first pressie I got was MooMoo Love!! hahah. It's a coinbox Cow. Yesh, Cow. hahaha. I love it anyway!! It's one of the few Pressies I love. hahahhha. And the other Pressie I got was a BIG, FAT, RED Packet!!! Muahahha. So I put the contents of the red packet into MooMoo Love's head. hahaha.

MooMoo Love


MooMoo Love came from my niece, the 8 year old birthday girl and her brother and family. Thanks!! And the Red Packet came from my Aunt. Thanks!! haha. And guess what was even better? See, at first, there was the cake. It had two candles, and according to my cousin, there should be nine candles. Eight for Kash and one more extra and the eight for 9, the date of my birthday. But she just overlooked it and didn't mind. Then the cake came. They played the birthday song twice, for Kash first and then me. So okay, blow candle, cut cake, twice. And they took it away to cut it for us, as my cousin brought us to quite a posh place. Then they served it to us. After that, they gave back the box. At that time, my cousin didn't notice it until I asked "Bread Story got cakes meh?" She looked at me. And she said the cake wasn't made from Bread Story... WE looked at the box, it was a white box with the BREAD STORY BAG. ooh.. We were all eating already. We told the waitress and everything and we found out that it WASN"T our cake. Oh my... WE ate someone else's cake. Then they brought our real cake and even better, the cake before clearly said "Happy Birthday MOM"... My cousin replied "I told the baker it was from Mom." Walau!! Anyway, it wasn't our fault as my cousin didn't get to see the CAKE itself. So she didn't know, neither did we. But the other table was pissed. hahha. They stared at us somemore. hahaha. Whatever! hahaha. It wasn't our fault you Fungus! Our real cake tasted better and looked BETTER!! hahha. Our's was tiramisu!! haha. Their's was coffee I think? haha.




And the food tonight was AWESOME!! The fish was perfect, with honey and roasted and crisp and moist at the right places. The noodles was special noodles. And there were Scallops. Although my dad said it wasn't scallops I wasn't too sure. But it was SEDAP!! And they also had porky and prawns and a special Shark bone soup. I enjoyed the soup. At least the shark didn't die a slow and painful death.




I enjoyed myself tonight. hahha. After all, I am turning 16 soon. Celebrate it while I can, next year, I won't be able to celebrate it like this year. I'll be stressed that SPM is coming and I won't be as relaxed. So I will enjoy myself, with my relatives and family. haha.




Eunice W.

No comments: