Friday, October 12, 2007

Pahang and Terengganu

Not sure if I spelled that correctly, but I don't care. Let me think, I am staying in Pahang and ate in Terengganu. haha. Scary leh!! But the thing is i'm at the border so it's okay. hahah.

Sleep. I realized is very important. For example, this morning, I woke up at about 7... 7!! for the sunrise and i'm thinking "I'm on holiday right?"

So after that, had very small breakfast, rent bicycle and start cycling. I love cycling and used to cycle a lot when I was younger. And now my butt hurts. haha.

Then, I got into the sea waters... Wow!! Love the water, hate the salt, in my eye, ear and mouth. haha. Salty!! And yesterday, when I got here, there was a really BIG jellyfish. Couldn't get a picture, I was wet... To give you a picture, put both hands side by side and you have the width. And it was a FAT jellyfish. I touched it!! haha. The top part, they have a reason as to why they call it the Jellyfish. Smooth and slimy... hahah.

But today, after the swim in sea waters and pool water. We went to Chukai, Terengganu for lunch. Stuffed crab!! Yum!! I love seafood too. And after that at about 1, I konked out and even better I slept till about 5. And when I woke up, my dad said "Eunice, you slept for a long time right?" I replied confidently "No Lah!" and asked "What time is it anyway?" My dad replied "5 something." I had no reply....

Try to load some piccies soon.

Eunice W.

No comments: