Friday, November 30, 2007

I am back.

Nicole and I at the Tea Plantation. BOH tea.

Tomatoes!! Sweet and Juicy. I tried the Cherry tomatoes. We went to Ann Choo's Aunt's Vegetable Farm?

You're at Cameron Highlands, Strawberries are a must.


This is cute. Look at the Chillies properly. They're growing upwards.


At the Tea Plantation, tea is now a must, and with tea comes dessert. haha.

Look at the beautiful view.


Ann Choo's Aunt's Vegetables. It's Butterheads and red corals. It's a type of lettuce I think?


Cactus!! This wasn't sharp. Although there was one which pulled at my skin and didn't let me go.


Lotsa nice flowers at Cameron.

More pretty flowers.

Dead crab on the beach at Cherating.


Nice flowers arranged and floating on the water at Impiana.


The swimming pool and stuff.


Stuffed Crabs!!! Yum!!

I looked at this pic and found that my hair actually behaves.



Yesh, I am back from Cameron Highlands for my church camp and Cherating for just another holiday.

In this world, who can seriously tell me that they don't like holidays. I am ENJOYING mine. ahhaha. I find my time flying pass me this year. I'm gonna miss this year, when next year comes. I can see that, with SPM and all that, my holidays will be CUT short... I'm really sad right now thinking bout it. But, that's life isn't it?

Anyway, am going to visit the dentist tomorrow. Wonder what will he say now? hahaha. His name is Dr. Jason Cheong. I like the ceiling, he has like a wide variety of interesting pictures and things to look at. And sometimes, he plays nice music. hahhaha. And one of the thingy he sprays tastes like Lemon. Nice isn't it? I'm excited!! haha
Happy birthday shoutout to Derrick. I'm supposed to be at the party tomorrow eh? I think I might still be at the dentist's. hahah. So, yeah.


And on the 8th, I'll be going to Teen Street. Which has stopped me from going to My Chemical Romance's concert on the 9th. Mark, my brother, is going. It's a pity. But honestly, I only like their recent album. My favourite is definitely I Don't Love You. Come on, look at his face on the video. He looks like he's really hurting. hahaha. And of course, there's Teenagers. Nice Emo song.



I'll be back from Teen Street on the 13th. And I'll be going for Teens-In-Mission after that. So basically, if you want me to meet you. You have to tell me really early. I'm sorry if I've rejected you time and time again. hahaha.



Christmas is coming UP!!! Yeah!!! Basically, my church is going carolling, so if you want to see Old School Carolling, let me know. You can join us. Experience it too!! hahah. There's also a Christmas Party. So if anyone wants to go for that too, let me know too.
It's 2.22am. In other words, I've been on since I came back today...
Night,
Eunice.

No comments: