Saturday, November 17, 2007

*Sigh

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. A nicer watch. One that can go 30 feet into the water and be all right. hahah.
2. A blood test.
3. A newer Bible.
4. A new pair of glasses. I slept in them again.
5. Spices to cook. Not pepper and salt. Those I have. hahahah.

PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Joanne Chong

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1. Smiles too much. Cheerful
2. Persistent
3. Smart?? I guess? I dunno
4. Clear complexion. Pretty lar!
5. Humble

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Smile.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
"Err, Eunice can I follow you home?" I was like "WHAT??"

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Never forgive her. hahahha.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
She became a Lesbian.

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. Michelle Low
2. James Wang
3. Adeline Chua
4. Bao.
5. Ann
6. May Lyn
7. Denise
8. Angie?
9. Vivian maybe?
10. Ashleigh Leong.

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Duncan right???

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
I don't know.

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
No. They'll be another set of lesbains.

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Die. hahahhaha.

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
English, Bahasa Melayu, English for Science and Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Add Maths, Maths, Moral?? haha. Science class? Still in high school?

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
I think it was yesterday.

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
HAHAAHAH. Yes and no. I think.

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
I don't know. What's the point of this question?

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
NOOOO!!!. She's my tail?? hahahhah. Plus, I am not a lesbian. This is a stupid Tag!

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
Die. No no no no no no. Not even in my WORST Nightmare.

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yes, I'm one of them and he has 3 other brothers.

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3
I was in her class.

AND NO.4?
I was in her class too.

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Tiara Ampnag right?

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
Brother

IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Dream on babe! hahahah. She's got nice hair. hahhah. Sorry Ann. What do you expect me to say?

No comments: