Monday, November 5, 2007

Installation/Party

Just came back from school. It’s about 4.28pm. It’s a Monday, 5th November. And turns out there’s no internet. So I’ll just make a draft. Today, was interesting. At school, we entered class and studied a lil’ bit. And then came the Installation/Party!! Ooohh!! First there was of course, Interact Song, Speech and food. Then came the FUN part. Hahha.

There was the “Surprise” for the seniors. So we blind folded the seniors and they each chose between the numbers 1 and 2. If they had chosen 1, they would be bombed with water balloons and sprayed with water from the water bottle (The type which you use to spray the clothes with before ironing them.) And if they had chosen number 2, haha, they’d be doomed for face paint, or toothpaste or lipsticks. Haha. So Michelle, Shaf, Xiow Wei chose 1. hahaha. And Vivian and Suet Mei chose 2. Seeing that the rest of the seniors weren’t there. They survived. Ahhaha. So we immediately let the still dry people have fun. I told them all to give all the expensive belongings and stuff to me. And Shaf was freaking the crap outa me by telling me the stuff in my hands were worth how much. More than RM10,000. hahhaha

So I just threw one balloon and ran for life. Later on, after the shock I stood behind a bush and threw one more water bomb. Small one. Unfortunately, it hit the floor near Angie. Sorry Girl!! Hahhaha. They Screamed! Then I gave them back their belongings.

Then came the time for the people who chose number 2. hahhaa. Suet Mei had made a really really good choice. She chose Amanda to be “The junior”. Vivian chose May Lyn. May Lyn had the toothpaste and Amanda had face paint. OOOOHHH!! Amanda was funny, she smeared it all over Suet Mei’s face. But to give credit to all these fellas, they had the spirit, guts and “Sportingness”. Then there were extra balloons. I took one and attempted to throw one at Fiorie. The balloon DIDN’T BURST!! She picked it up and chased me all around the canteen. Finally, she hit me. Haha. Good job Fiorie. Then I told Fiorie I’ll belanja her Secret Recipe. But I’ll think bake a big batch of cookies instead.hahahha.

Then it was a time to give the prize to Michelle. I had already given my pressie to her earlier. It was Chilly Sauce. Hahah. And then when it came to the time to really give it to her, she knew what it was. Amanda by that time had gotten hold of the stupid water bottle and chose the wrong time to mess with me. She went and sprayed my face with the water numerous times. BAD MOVE! I ask Michelle if I could use her present. She gave me her “blessings”. I flung the bottle madly at Amanda. Chilly sauce was FLUNG EVERYWHERE!! Including Mei’s shoes. I’m sorry! And it was all over the floor. I want to thank Adeline for cleaning it up. Anyway, the chilly sauce landed on Amanda’s silver tie. And Shirt. And some other areas I’m sure. I had a small blotch on the back of my tie. That was really fun though.

Then they took out the cake I baked and put seventeen candles. SEVENTEEN?? Yeah, they did, so that they could make it into an “E” shape. And they sang me the Birthday song. THANKS GUYS!!

I’ll bake some cookies for:
- Fiorie(For showing me mercy.) - Adeline (For cleaning up me mess on the floor)
- Suet Mei (Shoe) - Solomon(Birthday same day with me.)
- Daizy (cookies I promised?) - May Lyn(For planning my party on Saturday)

And I'll try to get hold of some piccies. Or go to Ann's blog or May Lyn's blog to get them. jhahhaha

No comments: