Friday, November 9, 2007

More B'dayness!!

hahhaha!! Yesterday was Deepavali? yeah, it was. And there was a meeting for the youth committee of my church. Before that, I was at my mum's friend's open house.
The CAKE!!!

During the meeting was lunch and B'day cake and of course meeting. And there was 38 candles on it. My brithday is on the same day as Solomon, who's turning 22. And I was turning 16. So 38 candles.
38 candles!!

Tims and Wu Han- Waiting for CAKE!!!

Today, my immediate family (which means it's my parents, Luke and I) brought me to Nikko Hotel's Japanese restaurant Benkay? yeah. I have one word about food and service. EXCELLENT!! The food was really good. I really loved the sukiyaki? and tobiko? Yum!!! But I am super duper duper full. hahah. And there was Scallops for teppanyaki? yeah. Really good. The salmon was good too.


So all of these celebrations make up for next year as I might be having SPM for my birthday... hahahah. I think by now, there's 5 celebrations. One with Kash, one with Isaac with my CG, one with the Interactors, one with my family, one with Solomon and Youth Committee. Wow!!!! Tmr night got one more. hahahhaha. Enough dy. hahahah.


For some reason, I can't get onto MSN. hahahha.


Oh yeah, this month babies are:
-Rachel
-My aunt (Same day)
-Solomon (Same day)
-Adeline
-Emily
-Isaac
-Nicholas
-Lyn Ee (Same day)
-Lots more. It's late can't remember. More than 10



Eunice W.

No comments: