Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hmm...


YUM!!! As good as cake!!!


Yesterday, I heard a very interesting story.


Man1: "I got cheated by some chinese guy who couldn't speak chinese or malay." *Starts to tell his story.


Man 1: I was at a Mcdonald's and there was this man who couldn't speak Malay or english. He showed me a Nokia n73 and showed me four fingers. I assumed that he wanted to sell it for 400. So I bargained, knowing that it was fake. I showed him 1 finger. He shook his head vigorously. And the he showed me 2 fingers. I showed him 1 finger and a 50, meaning 150. I then decided to check the phone to see if it really could work. I found that it was fine. The chinese man finally agreed. I went to the bank and took out some money. So I gave him the money and he gave the phone to me. I went home. Only later on did I find out that he gave me a FAKE phone. One that had only the cover and could not turn on. I then realised that I got cheated by a man who could not speak malay nor english."

Girl 1: Yer why you so stupitd wan??

hahahhahahhahhah.

Anyway, I can't remember the exact words of the story. But it's something like that. It also made me realise, it doesn't matter how old you are, you can be cheated anytime. hahah.




KKK. That was yesterday, as for today, I celebrated my birthday again!!! YEah!! Just that, this time, I celebrated it with my CG, or also known as, Care group, or home group. And I celebrated it with a four year old boy, whose name is Isaac. His birthday is on the 24th of November but we'll celebrate it early too. He's smart and cute BUT Cheeky!! And Uncle Kevin bought a great, delicious, big, Secret Recipe cake. It was a cheese cake and apple crumble in one. OOoooh, it was delicious. Yum!! We sang the birthday song twice, once for Isaac and once for me. It's nice. And Saras, bought me a bracelet with a bell and cute little doggies. ahah. It's nice too.





Thanks Uncle Kevin and Saras! One more thing, my birthday is on the 9th of NOVEMBER!!! So Stop with the "belated" birthday wishes.





Lotsa Thanks,


Eunice W.

No comments: