Saturday, November 10, 2007

Very Amusing

So today I celebrated again with Kit Yi and family. Again they gave me presents. One of them was a bouquet of flowers. It's the first time I have received flowers. Now I know why some girls demand flowers. hahaha. It's quite different from receiving anything else. Really!Notice the roses and the card? The roses are a shade of pink and light purple. So pretty!! Beautiful! The card was hand made. Thanks Kit Yi!!

And the other present is...................... hahhaha. Guess. No it is not a mug or a photoframe. hahha. It is an Eye Mask. DEar Alicia gave it to me. I love it. hahah. Awesomeness written all over it. The funny thingy was, I thought it was a joke. I mean, there was the box first. And then I thought it was only the box and then It was REAL!!! hahah I really appreciate it. I travelled with Alicia(my cousin's girlfriend.) to China once. I might have hinted something??? I dunno.
Eunice W.

No comments: