Thursday, November 22, 2007

Miscellanous?

Happy Birthday shout out to Nikki!!!

Happy Birthday shout out to Adeline!!!

I want to say sorry to Lyn and Denise!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Sorry!!!

Mark's back!!!

Anyway, I got tagged again.
PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU AGAIN IS: Denise And Boey

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
Denise
1. Smart, Really she is SUPER DUPER Smart.
2. Good Friend
3. Pretty
4. Smiles lots.
5. Nice personality. Sweet, humble, etc...

Boey
1. Dances REALLY WELL!!
2. Love her sarcasm.
3. Good straight-forward person, and honest
4. Can speak better chinese than me. Even though she is PURE BANANA.
5. Super Straight hair? hahah

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Denise
Thought me lotsa stuff. Like through Add Maths and Physics.

Boey
Super Straight-forward. And honest.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
Denise
Erm.... I can't remember. Since it was really Science-ish...

Boey
"Your chinese Really Sucks La!!"

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Denise and Boey
Find a nice Guy for them..... Cause, I'm not smart enough??? And cause I can't speak chinese? No la. I'm a girl. She's a girl....

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
Denise
I doubt she can be an enemy to anyone? hhahahah. kkk. She'll be my enemy if she doesn't teach me? I doubt that too. She'll be willing to teach me no matter how many times I ask her..... Okay.... Whatever.

Boey
If she has better English, it's bad enough she can speak better chinese and cantonese!!

Alright, tmr, going for Church Camp!!! hahahha. Whee!! Strawberries are coming my way. And Ann has promised me PANCAKES!!! I'm growing Fatter!! hahha. But I've given up on "The Diet"... Whatever!!

Do let me know if I've been tagged.

Christmas is going to be full of Awesomeness.

Eunice W.

No comments: